Instant Traction for Seniors and Special Needs Dogs.
ToeGrips are nonslip grips that fit onto dogs' toenails to facilitate innate canine biomechanics—gaining traction by engaging the nails. ToeGrips contact the ground creating the GripZone™. The nonslip material grips the floor in a way that a dog's hard toenails cannot. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, they can be worn continuously and typically last one to three months.
Through this unique, patented approach, ToeGrips:
- Enable traction on smooth floors and stairs
- Restore confident mobility and stability
- Provide proprioceptive stimulus
ToeGrips are designed for...
- Senior dogs
- Arthritic dogs
- Dogs with hip dysplasia
- Dogs with cruciate ligament injury
- Dogs with hind-end weakness
- Dogs with neurologic conditions
- Blind dogs
- Dogs with iliopsosas strain
- Tripawd® dogs
- Dogs that use wheelchairs
- Dogs with IVDD
- Rehabilitating/post-surgical dogs