Lion's Mane mushrooms are heroes in strengthening and sometimes improving mental cognition.
Our brains (and those of our companion animals) are bombarded with the toxins and emotional stresses of the modern world. Lion's Mane mushrooms support brain functions for senior animals. Known for its antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, beta glucans to balance the immune system, phospholipids to ensure nerve structure, and nerve growth factor (NGF) to stimulate brain nerve growth, Lion's Mane has neuroprotective and antioxidant components to protect brain health and cognition and can be used for degenerative myelopathy. It can stop the metastasis of tumor growth, prevent blood clots, GI ulcers and the list goes on.
"I am big fan of the truly effective, natural, clean medicines made from nature by Real Mushrooms. I think you will be too when you use them!" -Dr Dee
small sized animals (under 25-30 lbs) - 1/8 tsp 2x/day or 1/2 cap 2x/day
medium sized animals (30-60 lbs) - 1/4 tsp 2x/day or 1 cap 2x/day
large sized animals (60-90 lbs) - 1/2 tsp 2x/day or 2 caps 2x/day
giant sized animals - (90> lbs) - 3/4 tsp 2x/day or 3 caps 2x/day
- Hot water extracted from 100% Lion's Mane mushrooms
- Still contains all non-water soluble components
- Made from Certified Organic mushrooms
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- >25% Beta-glucans
- No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
- 500mg pills, 120 or 300 capsules, 60 or 150 servings
- Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs