You and your dog or cat can take Chaga mushrooms to improve digestive health.
Very rich in antioxidants, Chaga, which is not really considered a mushroom, works on the immune and digestive systems of the body. Chaga's antioxidant rich profile helps inflammation and oxidation of tissues to decrease the aging process. This unique fungus grows on birch trees in colder regions like Canada, Maine and Finland.
Chaga can help fight cancer, along with Shitake, Maitake, Reishi, and Turkey Tail mushrooms. Supportive for healthy cholesterol, blood sugar balance, gut health and so much more. Chaga is certainly a gift of nature that our animals need as often as daily in their food!
small sized animals (under 25-30 lbs) - 1/8 tsp 2x/day or 1/2 cap 2x/day
medium sized animals (30-60 lbs) - 1/4 tsp 2x/day or 1 cap 2x/day
large sized animals (60-90 lbs) - 1/2 tsp 2x/day or 2 caps 2x/day
giant sized animals - (90> lbs) - 3/4 tsp 2x/day or 3 caps 2x/day
- Hot water extracted from 100% Siberian Chaga
- Still contains all non-water soluble components
- USDA Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- >8% Beta-glucans
- No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
- Bulk extract powder, 60 grams, 30-60 servings
- Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs