My 11/12 year standard poodle (a rescue who was over vaccinated) has a heart condition in it's late stages and has been on increasing doses of a variety of meds to help her heart, lungs and kidneys. The Astragalus has really helped her reduce fluids in her body, she is much more comfortable.
Astragalus is a classic adaptogen herb, that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Herbal Medicine for thousands of years.
- Astragalus Memranaceous root
- Vegetable glycerin USP
- Distilled water.
Many uses include:
- Overall vitality support
- Viral diseases
- FIV in cats
- High blood pressure
- Reduces proteinuria in kidney disease
- Reduces creatinine in kidney disease
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Gastritis and ulcers
- Liver disorders
- Cellular protection from the damage of chemotherapy
Astragalus contains qualities of:
- Cardiotonic / cardioprotective
- Regulates blood pressure
- Antioxidants – counteracts oxidative stress
- Stimulates cartilage production
- Protects the liver and kidney