It’s fresh, it’s healthy, it’s real, and it’s SOOO easy!
If you aren’t already feeding fresh food to your cat or dog, what’s stopping you?
Is your worry on this list? Well, it might not be for long…
- Your vet has warned you about raw or home cooked food, and now you are worried about Salmonella, E coli, parasites. BTW – this is the most common reason folks don’t feed fresh or raw food.
- You think it’s too expensive.
- You don’t have the time – ‘Overwhelmed’ is your middle name (me too!).
- Your animal has digestion issues and can only eat one food.
- You believe it’s too complicated, too much work, too messy.
- You’ve bought the hype that you, a mere human, cannot do it! (and only certain corporations possess the secrets to feeding dogs and cats).
- You’re a vegetarian and don’t want to mess with meat (me too!).
- You can’t believe your little Fluffy should eat anything resembling human food.
This month’s Mini Course Feeding Fresh – it’s SO easy will start our series on Fresh Food. We’ll cover:
- Why and how our in-home carnivores and omnivores have evolved – just like their wild cousins – to handle many foods, including fresh meat, bones, tripe, veggies, fruits, seeds and more.
- Health benefits you should expect to see, feel, and sense in your animals – within days!
- Dr Dee’s biggest worries about all food – hint: it’s not the parasites, bones or bacteria! And you need to know this!
- Two simple recipes to get you started.
- How to add fresh foods to any diet whether it be dry, canned, raw, or home-cooked.
- Handouts: Nutrient Sources, Safe Handling Procedures, Bibliography for other Fresh Feeding support books, websites and more…
Whatever your biggest concerns – your obstacles, worries and fears about feeding fresh food – we’ll cover them during the webinar series. Head over here if you’d like to learn more from the Mini Courses.
In 3 decades I’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of animals on Fresh Food shine brightly, live longer, and truly enjoy their food – you’ll get a kick out of their joy! I want to share what I’ve learned with you because FEEDING FRESH is really SO easy and the benefits are so worth the effort!